Julian turned five months yesterday!
- a serious interest in what we’re eating, including grabbing for our plates whenever we eat and accidentally (purposefully?) dunking his hand in a cup of pudding (one more month until solids, little guy!)
- some word recognition (I think) – he breaks into a big smile if you ask him if he wants milk or to read his favorite book (Duck on a Bike)
- a fascination with Henry during bedtime stories – Julian just stares at his big brother, smiling, cooing, and grabbing at his arm. It cracks Henry up.
- a textbook case of sleep regression, boo.
- teething pains – I don’t remember it being this bad with Henry. One minute, Julian will be smiling away and the next he’ll break out into this terrible screeching. I don’t see any signs of little teeth trying to break through, so I think we may be dealing with this for a bit. It’s not helping with his sleeping either (see above).
A few photos from the past month: