Hello 11 months! This year is flying by!!
(1) No more nighttime nursing (Unfortunately, Henry’s going through a little sleep regression -probably the result of some starting preschool jitters – just as Julian is starting to sleep through the night); and
(2) Walking…this boy will be running by his first birthday, eek!
- Julian has four teeth (two top, two bottom) with two more up top coming in.
- He throws fits – like real little temper tantrums – if he doesn’t get what he wants immediately or something is taken away from him.
- There isn’t anything this kid won’t eat. Raw tomatoes? Why not! Uncooked tofu? Seconds, please! Green beans, polenta, BBQ chicken, tuna…you name it, Julian will devour it.
- Games! His favorites are “flip flop” (aka Henry and Julian flop on pillows or the nearest mom), peekaboo (obviously), and destroy anything Henry has painstakingly built (aka Babyzilla).
- First words, maybe? It’s hard to tell. He points at things and makes deliberate noises that we don’t understand.